Saturday, March 07, 2009

Confessions of a middle-aged network addict.
I meant to go to bed about, oh, five or six hours ago. But then I needed to spend a little more time with the dogs, and then I decided to run the heat for a bit and warm the house up. You see, my heat is currently of two persuasions: "Full Blast" or "No Heat" and nothing in between. And while I waited I thought I'd check in to Facebook, just for a quick look. Which led to looking at my friend's friend's art designs, her photos of her dogs, my nephew's pictures, a home-made zombie video, several animal welfare causes... And I'm not sure how I got started searching for a high-school friend I haven't spoken to since 1973. But that eventually got me logged into MySpace, so I checked out my comments and bulletins and updates and said hi to a couple of people. And then I remembered a link from delicious that I'd wanted to check out when I was cleaning up my tags the other day. Oh, yeah, then I Stumbled a site, which got me Stumbling, which is a never-ending process. And then I got a snack and while I was eating it, logged into Twitter and read a few tweets there. Maybe more than a few. And then I thought, while I'm up, I could get this blog thing going; I've been meaning to do that...

All I want to know is, why do I never have time to clean up my house and tidy the clutter?

1 comment:

  1. Tidy houses are for people with nothing better to do :)

    keep 'em coming, please! Susan X

    ReplyDelete